The contest is organized by Viope Solutions Ltd and is open from 08th of October 2013 and close on the 26th of January 2014 11.59pm GMT.
1. Enrollment of participants are divided into two categories: STUDENTS and PROFESSIONAL GAME DEVELOPERS.
- Students: You and your teammates are currently registered as student(s) at a recognized educational institution (university, college, vocational school, high school). Your student certificate and your educational institution name are required if your production is shortlisted to the final judging round. Friends from different institutions can enroll together as a team, but the institution names must be provided separately.
- Professionals: You or your teammates are not students. You have previous experience or currently work as a professional game developer.
2. The participant fills up the form provided via the enroll link with genuine information. The participant agrees that information on the enrolment form can be forwarded to partners and judges of the contest.
3. Viope Solutions Ltd. reserves the right to refuse an application.
4. Each individual or team (max 4 people) can compete for: COMPUTER, CONSOLE, and MOBILE platforms games.
5. A team member can be replaced during the competition.
6. Third party developers are not allowed.